Shell Ultra City Estcourt
N3 Highway South
036 352 9007
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||07:00 to 00:00|
|Tue||07:00 to 00:00|
|Wed||07:00 to 00:00|
|Thu||07:00 to 00:00|
|Fri||07:00 to 00:00|
|Sat||07:00 to 00:00|
|Sun||07:00 to 00:00|
- • We have implemented hand sanitising for all customers.
• Staff are trained to wash hands for 20 seconds at least every 30 minutes.
• Hand sanitiser is utilised regularly.
• Operations teams are conducting checks to ensure operational standards are implemented, especially regarding Covid-19 high risk areas.
• COVID-19 training programmes have been launched for staff members.
- The virus is not a food safety threat and is not transmitted through food. We do, however, maintain stringent hygiene practices in the kitchens.
- • Hand sanitising dispensers or bottles are available for customers and staff
• Restaurants display posters promoting regular handwashing.
• Staff have access to places where they can regularly wash their hands with soap and water.
- • Staff members are monitored daily upon start of shift or before shift changes, and records are kept.
• When staff members are feeling unwell or showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 they are instructed to stay at home and quarantined until symptoms have cleared.
- • Cleaning schedules are followed daily.
• All food contact surfaces are cleaned and washed, as and when necessary.
• During and/ or immediately after the handling of food so that the contamination of food that comes into contact with any such surface is prevented.
- We deliberately do not promote the use of gloves. This drives strict personal hygiene practices in all brands supported by the business’s Food Safety policies.
- • Use of masks by staff members is not promoted as this will be seen as promoting unfit staff members to report for duty.
• Staff members are trained to follow the correct procedures relating to sneezing and coughing:
1. Covering mouth when coughing
2. Using the elbow to cover the nose when sneezing and not greeting each other by means of handshakes or hugs.
- We have come to the decision to close play areas in order to protect the health of the customers during this period.
- We have advised all restaurants to provide hand sanitiser to customers.
- Kindly note that all guests dining in our restaurants are required to complete a register, which includes information such as name, address, next of kin, ID number etc. This will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing at the request of health officials.
- Some restaurants have and will be changing the hour of operation. We suggest checking with each individual restaurant either by telephone or using platforms such as Facebook.
- No alcohol may be served or consumed after 18:00, Monday to Saturday and 13:00 on Sundays and public holidays.
- We have a limit of no more than 50 guests and staff in our restaurants at one time. This is managed in-store and we have enforced social distance precautions with regards to seating. It is still the same great food, just with fewer people!